Chapter 7 - I'm So Screwed

Ailey and I decided to have a sisters day out the following Saturday. She drove to a mall near her house. She lived at an hour and a halves distance from my house which made it extremely exhausting for me.

Ailey reduced the volume of the radio and turned to look towards me with a smile.

"What is it? Why are you smiling?"

"How was it? I want the dirt.", she said.

I told her that it was one of the best moments of my life. I told her everything. How he hugged me from behind when he reached the metro station and how I couldn't stop smiling the entire evening that day.

I told her that maybe this fwb thing wasn't that bad after all. It certainly made me feel happy. She and I started talking about our future husbands and all the crazy things that we do today are going to make our husbands want to bang their heads against a wall.

At the mall, Ailey told me about a family situation that was really disturbing. It made me question humanity and by humanity, I mean 'men'.

By the end of the day, I had purchased half the clothes and heels at the mall, my legs had gone numb, I had a long travel ahead of me and to top it all off, I was in love with J.J.

It was an awesome day and all I could think was... Shit, I'm so screwed.

Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts