Chapter 1 - Bright Light.



In autumn of 2013, November, to be precise, I had been shattered into a million pieces. The one person who was meant to be had left my side and made me feel like I was never going to be anything to anyone.

I'm a Leo. A lioness. And a lionesses pride can never be deduced.

My bestfriend, Ailey, reminded me every single day that I deserved better and that he was not worth it. She was my light in darkness.

After a shit break up, I decided it was time to celebrate being single again, so I sat down at my vanity and brushed my hair while texting Ailey that it was time to get over and party!

A month later, I yet again decided to bring some change to my boring life. I was going to work towards building up my skills. My university had elections for new student council and I figured, why not.

Best decision ever.

After that, it was a year of nothing but events, parties, meetings, studies and finding myself.

Before I knew it, it was summer of 2014 and I was in India.

I love India for one reason and one reason only - Pampering!

I have my room, my queen sized bed, my dresser and my space. Yes, that is literally why I love India. My grandmother comes knocking at my door at 10 A.M asking me if I would like to wake up and what I want for breakfast.

But that summer, I found myself loving just one more thing - texts from J.J.


Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
  

Comments

Popular Posts