Chapter 5 - It Was Magic!


Almost 10 days after watching Ouija with J.J., I decided that we had to go back to being normal. I asked him if we could go for a cup of coffee by The Walk. The Walk had become our go-to place, we would meet there, have ice cream, just walk and enjoy each others company.

We met at 4 P.M sharp at the metro station. He wore his favorite red shirt with blue jeans. I wore my favorite coral top with blue jeans and heels. We walked all the way to the end and sat by the beach. He wanted to make me laugh so he narrated comical thoughts of a two year old boy that was playing in front of us while we sat on the pool seats. He asked me if I'd like to walk by the beach and got up, I took off my heels and started rolling my jeans up.

The sun was setting, slowly turning the sky into a beautiful hue of honey gold. We looked at each other and smiled and started walking.. when we reached the closing of the beach, I found a tiny dried up dead star fish. I showed it to him and it grossed him out. Ha Ha. I pushed it towards him and he ran, I ran behind him with the star fish. We both were laughing at how scared he was of a dead star fish. As the sun set deeper into the sea, it started getting cooler. The wind was softly stroking my skin. making me aware of J.J's gaze. The Walk had been decorated with Christmas lighting and nut crackers everywhere. We walked under the lights, my hand in his and stopped at the coffee shop.

We took our coffee and donut upstairs and sat across the black and white photo frames that depicted the time line of the coffee shop. He turned to me and said, " They all look the same, boring!" and I gave out a tiny laugh. Every time we looked at each other, something passed between us. I was tired from all the walking so I rested my head on his shoulder and he let out a little "Aww". He started stroking my cheek and tilted his head closer to mine. It was getting late, we left from the coffee shop and walked back towards the metro. We stopped by the pool seats again for one last look at the beach, it was beautiful, he and I sat side by side and I felt it, the magic, the electricity, the need to be with each other...


Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts